On Sunday afternoon, the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs rolled to a 27-17 victory over Jacksonville Jaguars to go 7-2 on the season – and lead the AFC. Listed here are a number of the issues Tom Ruprecht heard throughout the win.
- “Okay, who forgot to inform the kickoff return crew that it is the midday kickoff?”
- “Plenty of issues are smoked in Kansas Metropolis: pigs, brisket, and Jaguars secondary.”
- “If solely the NFL was as dedicated to defending JuJu Smith-Schuster as it’s to defending vacuum cleaners.”
- “As punishment for the vicious hit on Smith-Schuster, Jacksonville ought to have needed to carry City Meyer again to educate a collection.”
- “It is superb how a lot simpler soccer is whenever you do not forget that Jerick McKinnon is within the squad.”
- “Coach Toub, when you needed to guess, do you suppose the Chiefs are going to lose within the playoffs due to a missed further level or fumbled punt?”
- “We discovered a miracle remedy for hamstring accidents! It includes altering your quarterback from Daniel Jones to Patrick Mahomes.”
- “Coach Reid, when you’re a genius, why is your successful share a lot worse than Jeff Saturday’s?”
- “Bear in mind when Mahomes wrested a assured victory from Buffalo Payments followers? Nicely Josh Allen simply did that too.