Every apply day of the season, the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs launch an official damage report earlier than the following recreation. This week, Kansas Metropolis travels to California to face the Los Angeles Chargers in sunday evening soccer🇧🇷 Kickoff is scheduled for 7:20 pm Arrowhead time.
Here is the ultimate Chiefs damage report for the week – together with the official damage designations for Sunday’s recreation:
|Andrew Wylie||T||Elbow||Federal Police||Federal Police||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Isaiah Pacheco||RB||Quad||Federal Police||Federal Police||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Marquez Valdes-Scantling||WR||Sickness||DNP||LP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Dustin Hopkins||okay||D. Hamstrings||DNP||DNP||LP||DOUBT|
|Keenan Allen||WR||hamstrings||LP||LP||Federal Police||SEARCH|
|mike williams||WR||Ankle||LP||LP||Federal Police||SEARCH|
|Trey Pipkins III||T||Knee||LP||LP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Gerald Everett||YOU||Groin||LP||LP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|DeAndre Carter||WR||ribs||LP||LP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Knee||LP||LP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|Khalil Mack||OLB||NIR||DNP||Federal Police||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
|JK Scott||P||Sickness||DNP||DNP||Federal Police||🇧🇷|
- Huge receiver Mecole Hardman (abs/sickness) has been faraway from the damage report after being positioned on injured reserve🇧🇷 He’ll miss Sunday’s recreation in opposition to the Chargers and the following three video games at a minimal (extra on that right here).
- Andy Reid on Hardman: “I believe it is most likely going to finish up being short-term. Let’s simply see the way it feels happening the street right here – however proper now, I would most likely let you know brief time period.
- Reid refused to enter extra element about Hardman.
- Cornerback Chris Lammons (concussion) and extensive receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) Is not going to play within the recreation as they’re nonetheless within the concussion protocol🇧🇷
- Reid mentioned extensive receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (sickness), working again Jerick McKinnon (thigh/shoulder) and cornerback L’Jarius Sneed (knee) are all good to go – regardless of registering some restricted periods this week. None of them obtained an damage designation.
- Proper deal with Andrew Wylie (elbow) has recorded three straight days of full trains sporting an elbow pad – and it is also good for taking part in on Sunday.
- As a reminder: Although striker Lucas Niang (knee) has returned to coaching, he isn’t featured on the damage report. He stays in listing bodily unable to execute (PUP) 🇧🇷extra about it right here🇧🇷 Your 21-day window ends on Wednesday, November twenty third.
- There have been a number of adjustments to the Chargers’ damage report on Friday. The large headline is that extensive receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) – each had been restricted on this week’s practices – have been up to date to full apply contributors on Friday and listed as questionable to the sport. Good cash says each will play on Sunday – however we’ll see.
- Placekicker Dustin Hopkins (r.hamstring) was a restricted participant after lacking practices on Wednesday and Thursday. He’s uncertain for the sport – which means Cameron Dicker will possible take over these duties in opposition to the Chiefs. In the meantime, punter JK Scott was a full participant after being held up on Wednesday and Thursday with an sickness. With out an damage designation, he must be anticipated to play.
- 4 different Chargers who had been restricted in apply – deal with Trey Pipkins III (knee), tight finish Gerald Everett (groin), extensive receiver DeAndre Carter (ribs) and out of doors linebacker Chris Rumph II (knee) – have been up to date to full contributors on Friday. None obtained damage designations, so all should swimsuit up in opposition to Kansas Metropolis.
For Thursday’s damage report, Click on right here🇧🇷